Vexus AXV 189: Order from factory or buy from dealer inventory

A couple of questions about buying a new Vexus AVX 189.
    1.) Wanted to know anyone's thoughts on having the polyurea flooring to replace carpet. I think this would be a more durable option and will be easier to keep clean but concerned about how it will feel standing on it and would it make it hotter (live in TN) than carpet.

2.) Also considering ordering a 189 with on the stuff I want rather than just buying one as is from the dealer inventory.
    Concerned about how long it would take to actual get the boat if I did order it.
    I'm thinking it would be more affordable in the long run to order one with what I want on it rather than trying to save the money and have it installed in the future. Local dealer says they charge $140 an hour. sclark your advice would be appreciated.

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    RoaneVol

Right now if order a new boat expect it to show up at the dealer in 12 to 16 weeks,

my experience has lead me to believe in the old adage "Buy Once, Cry Once" - i would suggest you order your new Vexus exactly the way you want it.

Order your New boat. Have it built how you want it. The Vexus guys are flexable so don’t be afraid to ask.

I had the speedometer deleted as it serves no purpose when I have Vessel view and an MFD right in front of me. I added a cleat at the drivers console, so I can tie off my boat from the drivers seat. Also added trick steps to the trailer. They are welded to the frame at the factory and coated at the same time. Love my 1880.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,