NFC fast shipping

I placed an order for 4 blanks and some grips on July 5, received email notice on Wednesday saying everything shipped. Got home from fishing today and everything was waiting for me at home. 6 days from order the received is amazing in my book. Great job NFC!!!

Harry

2. Member
    Mudhole and RodGeeks seem to have ridiculously good shipping not too. I ordered a blank and some supplies on July 3rd, it was at my house July 8th. I have a colored blank coming from RodGeeks which usually adds on another week but I’ll be getting it within 10days.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Chang View Post
    I placed an order for 4 blanks and some grips on July 5, received email notice on Wednesday saying everything shipped. Got home from fishing today and everything was waiting for me at home. 6 days from order the received is amazing in my book. Great job NFC!!!

Harry
    Be sure and inspect/check your order.... I've had some mislabeled blanks lately as well as wrong labels inside the rod bag. Shipping time was acceptable, QC is not. What's worse is I didn't know I was sent the wrong blank until I ordered some more the same blank.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

4. Member
    That was the first thing I checked. All blanks were correct, straight, and defect free. Thanks, Harry