What happened to H2H bass circuit?

Last year I enjoyed watching the Head 2 Head tournaments. I can’t seem to find them. Are they still going?
    2013 BassCat Eyra
    Mercury Pro XS 250

2. Member
    Only ones I know of are the walleye ones....wonder if they didn't have as much interest in the bass circuit. I thought the view numbers were much higher on walleye stuff last year
    Fish have fins, they swim

3. Member
    That's a good question. I signed up and paid to do the one in my neck of the woods but it was canceled. I think they said because of the pandemic. It was rescheduled but canceled again due to lack of interest I think. I do miss watching them. Did they haver some early this year on the Mississippi or was that last year? It all blends together.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

4. Member
    I'm pretty sure they just changed the format sort of...Wisco bass singles has 5 events and then the championship is a H2H format. I've got a couple of friends who fish it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WI-Bassin View Post
    That's a good question. I signed up and paid to do the one in my neck of the woods but it was canceled. I think they said because of the pandemic. It was rescheduled but canceled again due to lack of interest I think. I do miss watching them. Did they haver some early this year on the Mississippi or was that last year? It all blends together.
    The stuff on the miss this year has been walleye
    Fish have fins, they swim

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    The stuff on the miss this year has been walleye
    Right. I've been watching a bit of that. I must have been remembering last years events. Hopefully it comes back in the future.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

7. Member
    Pretty sure they changed the format as noted above. I had a few buddies that pulled out due to changes. It was fun watching my friends on streaming live...

They canceled the bass side. Only thing I was told was it was due to unforeseen circumstances. Whatever that means.

9. Member
    Anybody know if there are plans to bring the bass side back?
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

I think they are doing the video feed and production for the npfl this year. Thus they now have a nationwide exposure on their digital media.

Brad Fuller/Omega Custom Tackle was a major sponsor of h2h last year and also has a great relationship with the TRS folks too.

Brad was on a recent low budget live with Luke Dunkin and he gave a shoutout to Brian and Kyle, who I assume are the TRS/H2H Brian and Kyle.