Helping a friend and I have not worked with this crazy combo
Pat are you home
Has Atlas hyd plate 10in
2020 250 Honda
Lithium batteries

First off the dealer did a horrible install on this, every mounting bolt was loose and holes in transom actually wallowed out some, 1/4 in space between plate and transom on the top
Poles were dragging badly, mounted all the way down, engine Burys clear up to the side of the cowling on hole shot with motor on the lowest holes, weigh to high

What I did last weekend was remove the 4 in spacer, seal and remount the motor, keep in mind this motor weighs over 600 lbs, I really feel that with that much weight that 10 in was to much setback. Moved the poles to its highest setting. Now it is 3.25 motor all the way down, I will drop the motor on the plate to fix that
When the motor is lifted with the atlas, this thing does not have much trim up and extreme tuck under. looks like the lifting slides are actually curved to the rear reducing trim up.
Is this normally for the atlas?
On test run the boat now has a great holeshot, that problem is good now
Requires the plate to be fully lowered 3.25 in and full trim up for best speed of 66 mph
This is from text message he sent me, not unexpected by me though, saw this coming

Plan for tomorrow is to lift the motor two holes to allow for 5 in p to p fully lowered
I am recommending 5 deg wedges or get rid of the atlas unit

Would appreciate any thoughts on this matter. No Mercury's or Yamahas were available when he out desperation bought the Honda