Banned

Zaldain swim bait ?

What brand and size is that ?

Not even watching I will bet its a Megabass lol
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

3. Member
    Probably a Megabass Magdraft.
    He and Randy Blaukat are both on that train.
    Last edited by printman71; 07-10-2021 at 03:11 PM.

4. Moderator

5. Member
    If I remember correctly yesterday Zona said it was a 7" magdraft

Don't worry...BASS will do a 45 minute uninterrupted segment with him doing full blown commentary, as soon as he catches one on it again...no matter how many other anglers are catching fish ahead of him in the standings!

Quote Originally Posted by showmespec View Post
    Don't worry...BASS will do a 45 minute uninterrupted segment with him doing full blown commentary, as soon as he catches one on it again...no matter how many other anglers are catching fish ahead of him in the standings!
    Do we dislike Zaldain a little.

If its a 5-6" or even 8" soft plastic swimbait it will be more likely be a Megabass Magdraft in pink shiner or albino pearl. There is a 7" Spark Shad so there is a possibility that could be it. If it's a smaller swimbait he is throwing on spinning tackle its a Megabass Spark Shad probably in 3" or 4" size and probably in albino or hiuo colors.

Quote Originally Posted by flipNfrog View Post

There is no 7" Magdraft.

10. Member
    Looked like the 6 inch albino freestyle. The stripers and small mouth at Mohave love that bait.

11. Member
    Jesus Karen don't watch if you don't like it. He's about the nicest guy on earth by all accounts and takes the time to explain exactly why he's doing something and how he's doing it so we can all learn from it. Go kick your dog and slap your mom too cause you are an unhappy person

Quote Originally Posted by vandamit View Post
    Jesus Karen don't watch if you don't like it. He's about the nicest guy on earth by all accounts and takes the time to explain exactly why he's doing something and how he's doing it so we can all learn from it. Go kick your dog and slap your mom too cause you are an unhappy person

Watching him show step by step this morning how to use his dpthfinders to find, cast and get the fish to bite 60' in front of his boat was some of the most educational live coverage I have watched. He was showing the whole cycle on how to do it and was calling his shots. He gave info on cast angles, retrieve speed and did so showing it on his graphs. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flipNfrog View Post
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

14. Member
    I don't have any dislike for the man, but he does get a lot more coverage than his peers of equal or greater AOY standings.
    I guess it's still payback from BASS for him hanging around instead of bolting to BPT.

Quote Originally Posted by vandamit View Post
    Don't know any Karen, don't own a dog and mother is dead....feel better now. Just because someone doesn't like the same people you like, doesn't make them unhappy...it just means they aren't you!

16. Member
    Don't know any Karen, don't own a dog and mother is dead....feel better now. Just because someone doesn't like the same people you like, doesn't make them unhappy...it just means they aren't you!
    But it doesn't mean you have to get on every post about the guy and let everyone know you dislike him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Watching him show step by step this morning how to use his dpthfinders to find, cast and get the fish to bite 60' in front of his boat was some of the most educational live coverage I have watched. He was showing the whole cycle on how to do it and was calling his shots. He gave info on cast angles, retrieve speed and did so showing it on his graphs. Good stuff.

I thought he did pretty good explaining how he was using his graph to see AND catch fish.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    But it doesn't mean you have to get on every post about the guy and let everyone know you dislike him either.
    Someone didn’t find my gf as hot as I did and I felt it was very offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrocket1 View Post

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverrocket1 View Post
    Not offended at all but it does get old on every post. But your post once again proves some folks just have to make stupid comments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast