Thread: 2022 Pro Team

2022 Pro Team

Has anyone ordered a new 2022 Tracker 175, 190 or 195 and received it yet? Just curious. I ordered a 190 4 weeks ago and just wondering how long to expect for delivery.
    Thanks

2. Member
    I just ordered a 195 TE last week.
    They told me 16 weeks.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBinGa View Post
    I just ordered a 195 TE last week.
    They told me 16 weeks.
    Wow! Thanks for the reply.

4. Member
    I ordered a '22 PT 190 TE 3 weeks ago and was told the same. Up to 16 weeks.

When speaking with a sales rep at a Cabela's boating center, the 22's were to go into production the first part of July. Hopefully everything is on schedule.

5. Member
    I ordered the Pro Guide V-16 around 06/22 and they've told me that it will be manufactured on 07/27. The Bass Pro guy said that if it all goes well, they should have it ready for me about 7-10 days after that.

6. Member
    Just got an update yesterday. They've moved the build date for my boat to 08/16. Not too happy, but I know metal and electronics are kind of tough to get right now. So, I can't hold it against them too much. I just want to be sure I get it before fall fully sets in.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyIvanUSA View Post
    Just got an update yesterday. They've moved the build date for my boat to 08/16. Not too happy, but I know metal and electronics are kind of tough to get right now. So, I can't hold it against them too much. I just want to be sure I get it before fall fully sets in.
    These dates will likely vary. Dealers can't control production and Manufacturers can't control suppliers. And shipping is a whole other issue that has to be dealt with. Don't get to frustrated on a ordered boat.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post
    These dates will likely vary. Dealers can't control production and Manufacturers can't control suppliers. And shipping is a whole other issue that has to be dealt with. Don't get to frustrated on a ordered boat.
    Ordered mine on the 9th of June. Got an update from dealer that Tracker said end of September for delivery.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rustedhook View Post
    Has anyone ordered a new 2022 Tracker 175, 190 or 195 and received it yet? Just curious. I ordered a 190 4 weeks ago and just wondering how long to expect for delivery.
    Thanks
    Update: Dealer called today. Boat is in.