Falcon Rods (Moderate Action)

Hey all I was wondering if anyone can speak to the "moderate" action of the Falcon Bucoo SR or Lowrider series spinning rods. Specifically to either the 6'10 or 7' models.

I'm hoping they have a true moderate flex as I'm looking for a river rod for poppers and whopper plopper 75s.

Thanks

2. Banned
    I own a pair of older model 7'0 "Cranker Spin" Bucoo spinning rods (black blanks). I use them for shallow to medium depth crankbaits, and for smaller to medium size jerkbaits when using spinning up on Lake Erie for smallmouth. Love them! Yes, they do have a moderate action to them. Not whimpy at all, but some moderate action throughout 1/2 of the blank. Guessing the newer models are probably the same.

3. Member
    Right on. This is exactly what I’m looking for. River fishing smallies and my trips to the BWCA for smallies. Just looking for an affordable rod I won’t mind beating up.

Thanks for the insight.

4. Member
    Another good choice in a "moderate action" rod is the 6 1/2 and 7' rods designed for inshore fishing. They are designed for lighter jigs, popping corks, etc. and make great crankbait rods. Most of them also have full grip handles if you like that.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttranger View Post
    Another good choice in a "moderate action" rod is the 6 1/2 and 7' rods designed for inshore fishing. They are designed for lighter jigs, popping corks, etc. and make great crankbait rods. Most of them also have full grip handles if you like that.

Looks like those rods could fit the bill, any insight on how a inshore rod fishes compared to a traditional bass rod?