Texas Ranger dealers

Hey guys,
    Selling my boat and found a new 518 in Kentucky, just like I was looking for. My plan was to buy the mercury warranty and maybe the other accessories from a TX Ranger dealer to have somewhere for warranty work if needed and regular engine maintenance. I tried to find one or order one in TX but haven’t been able to get it done, and don’t want to wait until 2022 to get one. Any suggestions on a dealer other than Cabelas? Maybe within a couple hours of DFW?
    thanks!

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Outdoor Specialties in Eastland is a Ranger dealer. 150 mi west on I-20

Outdoor Specialties is located in Eastland, TX. | New and Used Inventory for Sale (osboats.com)

3. Member
    Nichols Marine in Longview might be close to that two hour mark.
    2020 Skeeter FXR20 LE
    Yamaha SHO 250

Diamond Sports Marine in Yantis, near Lake Fork was a Ranger dealer but for some reason it appears they have dropped the Ranger Line. I guess this is pretty common since J. M. bought that company, though.

5. Member
    The Boat Center in Flint Tx is a Ranger dealer. On the same street is Nautical Mile that is a Skeeter dealer but is a great shop. I have my Ranger serviced at Nautical Mile.

6. Member
    I live in Fairview, but getting ready to move to McKinney. Cabela's has done my service but I bought my Ranger from Nichols Marine in Longview - great to work with I will say!

Outdoor Specialties in Eastland or Texas Boat World near Waco would be my two choices

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterBob View Post
    Outdoor Specialties in Eastland or Texas Boat World near Waco would be my two choices
    TBW hasn’t been a Ranger dealer in a little over a year, Caymas, Skeeter and Charger are their bass brands.