2 Caracal questions....

1. Do we just cut the tool holders as needed, or was this missed?

2. The black pads under the lighted hand rails...are these temporary? One of mine popped off.

Thanks in advance..

The tool holders are not cut as some people do not use them. You simply slit the holes you want to use.

The Black plastic is placed there because the space is 1/8' smaller than the required NMMA spacing for a grab/hand rail. Leaving it or removing it is strictly your call.

BCB

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    The tool holders are not cut as some people do not use them. You simply slit the holes you want to use.

The Black plastic is placed there because the space is 1/8' smaller than the required NMMA spacing for a grab/hand rail. Leaving it or removing it is strictly your call.

BCB
    Perfect. Thank you

Muz, I saw those black rubber blocks and thought they were support of the illuminated hand rails, I took mine out. Turns out they are installed so you cant get your finger stuck under there or something along those lines is what I was told. Held in with two sided tape, just get some goof off or wd40 to rub the adhesives off.
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Perfect. Thank you
    I’ve also added the rapala tool holder right above the cooler and next to the console. I keep scissors and pliers there. In the net scabboard tool holder I keep a mouth opener for toothy critters, a extra long needle nose, scissors, and forceps.
    Last edited by Hollada; 07-29-2021 at 07:53 PM.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex