Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Haha asked my local dealer, he had no clue about the 1975 Renegade or any changes. On to the next haha.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Haha asked my local dealer, he had no clue about the 1975 Renegade or any changes. On to the next haha.
    Yikes! ....
    However, there are other dealers.....https://www.lundboats.com/find-a-dea...534QaPC8g.html

3. Member
    Next dealer said Lund hasnt finalized pricing or availability, so no updates at this point.

How would this boat handle bigger water? Looking at potentially buying my first bass boat next year but the lakes I fish are pretty big and can get pretty rough so trying to look at different hull types.

5. Member
    Cant imagine it rides any different from other similar Modified V boats, same type of hull. Probably not the best big water rough riding boat, just based on the type of hull. Have to imagine its better in those smaller shallower bodies of water. Most modified V hulls are not the best ride, but I have no experience in a Renegade, just basing it off past experiences in similar hulls. I am curious how stable it is with the TM down. If you want a boat that is better in bigger rough water than look at the Pro V Bass, I have been in that rig, and its a beast in those conditions, even the 1875 hammers better than most of the bass boats I have been in.

6. Member
    So to clarify, does the Renegede 1775 & 1875 get the new pedestal style helm chairs like the 1975? Or will they remain the same as previous year models?

7. Member
    Looks like the 1875 and 1975 have the XS option, not the 1775 which appears to be bench only.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234