Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Here's a photo of the "marine-mat" flooring option in case that link is dead.

2. Member
    Looks like a great set of upgrades to me. Would be high on my list if I were shopping.

3. Member
    I was hoping for at least 175hp rating on the 1975. I did confirm directly with Lund that 150 is going to be the max hp.
    Last edited by Kuhuna; 08-20-2021 at 01:41 PM.

4. Member
    I wonder if any tin boat has ever been released and someone didn't say they wished it had a higher HP rating?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhuna View Post
    I was hoping for at least 175hp rating on the 1975. I did confirm directly with Lund that 150 is going to be the max hp.
    1875 Pro-V Bass is rated for 200HP - so it's got to be due to some limitations of Mod-V hull design.

6. Member
    I'd like three pedestal spots in front and three in back for crappie and catfish. And camo for ducks. This looks like a great boat for the money.

7. Member
    any photos of the underside of the lids? Just wonder if they did anything to prevent water coming into the storage compartments.

8. Member
    I think Lund did something - not to the lids but there's rubber gaskets around the compartments now.

9. Member
    those lids look pretty big not to have any reinforcement on the under side?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Carroll View Post
    That was my first thought upon seeing these photos as well! I'm 5'10" and 'only' 180 so might not be an issue? I would hope Lund did some flex testing on those lids.

11. Member
    Compared Renegade to Pro-V Bass (below).

Can't tell if storage lids on the PVB have extra reinforcement, but there appears to be an underlayer of soft material to help with sealing compartments and I guess possibly aid in sound-reduction.

PVB also has the welded aluminum collar around the compartments instead of just the rubber/poly gasket on the Renegade.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Carroll View Post
    Mike.... Lund has been making lids that big, that way, on other models for many years.

13. Member
    The RT 188 I used to own had a lot of flex in the lids. I weigh 185, & they definitely had flex, when heavier guys were on deck it was very noticeable. They never dented or caved but you could definitely tell they had flex to them.

14. Member
    Boy I love the idea of the 1975 with XS seating, for a guy with three little kids it makes a world difference. Any pictures of this?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Boy I love the idea of the 1975 with XS seating, for a guy with three little kids it makes a world difference. Any pictures of this?
    This is one of biggest selling points for me as well. There are just so few bass boats with seating for more than 2 or 3.

If you look at Lund model comp chart with boat layouts, the seating on the 1875 and 1975 are identical. The 1975 has an extra foot of front deck space and a slightly thicker bottom hull.

16. Member
    Yeah I cannot wait to see it. I love the layout, wish more companies would offer this without losing the spirit of a bass boat. Love the pro v bass but not exactly the tag that comes with it. Also like the additional space up front at the bow with the modified version. Was the Renegade a stable platform prior? An are these riveted

17. Member
    All Lund aluminum boats are riveted. That's sort of their thing.

18. Member

19. Member
    Not gonna like I really like that boat alot. Thats exactly the kind of layout I need for three little anglers as they grow up. How is the ride and stability in the Renegade, I grew up fishing out of modified V boats, so I know it wont compare to the Pro V Bass in that dept. But I am curious on the ride overall and how stable it is at rest.

Wonder what the price tag will be on the 1975.

20. Member
    The dealers should have pricing now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast