Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood View Post
    Dang I never criticized a Bullet boat. I simply stated something that I would like changed before I would buy one. I should not have said more people. I also stated that they are great boats and my Bass Cat could not compete with a Bullet.

Please don’t put words in my mouth or think that I would ever criticize something that someone else has worked hard to put in there garage.

I come to the Bullet forum because there are many more with experience running the 300R. I also get to offer a little experience also. Did not mean to ruffle feathers.

Humble but proud BCB owner trying to get as much info as I can.

Elwood
    I did not take the posts as negative either. In reality I took the quote from the wrong post. I wanted to hear about the "de-tuned" hull. So Elwood as far as I'm concerned I was not taking your posts as negative and didn't even read the one about going to the Basscat site. However.........I have been coming on these pages for a long time. And I mean like before BBC was created and I have never heard anybody ever say a hull was "slowed down". So I was just kind of looking for that explanation. The hull quote is what I meant to copy. And to tell you the truth if I was not such a Bullet freak and had to have a different boat it would most likely be a Basscat.
    Discipline is the key, if you can't hack it, pack it!

2. Member
    Hey Elwood! I didn't take anything negative I believe things are your opinion I just state mine its all good man
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basswipe View Post
    I did not take the posts as negative either. In reality I took the quote from the wrong post. I wanted to hear about the "de-tuned" hull. So Elwood as far as I'm concerned I was not taking your posts as negative and didn't even read the one about going to the Basscat site. However.........I have been coming on these pages for a long time. And I mean like before BBC was created and I have never heard anybody ever say a hull was "slowed down". So I was just kind of looking for that explanation. The hull quote is what I meant to copy. And to tell you the truth if I was not such a Bullet freak and had to have a different boat it would most likely be a Basscat.
    The detuned hull is a compromise between performance and stability. BCB did not necessarily detune the hull. They made the hull more stabile than fast...it is still a fast hull all things considered. From what I understand the pad is a little wider than they needed but it was a more stable ride. So they went with drivability vs an extra 3-5 MPH. That is the story that I have anyway. BCB has a reason for everything they do. I will leave it at that.

I enjoy my Eyra and the 300R on the back is a beast.....only a few out there and most don't know what they have. Still not in the top three league but can always learn, benefit and pass on.

Rock on Brothers!
    Elwood....Bass Cat Strong

2020 Bass Cat Eyra
    2020 Mercury 300R 4S (1E081080)
    Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    My 20’2” bullet runs 100 2 guys loaded to fish, that’s tournament morning, Full tank of gas, I’m 250lbs and my partner is 220.

i got a 21SDC on order with a 300R. Give me time and I’m positive I’ll be running over 90 loaded.
    I need to know that setup
    2013 20XD/ 250XS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock2033 View Post
    I need to know that setup
    300xs with mad efi light weight flywheel, compressor wheel and velocity stack
    DBR tune with mike nass carbon fiber alien cowling and carbon fiber plenum

12” bobs jack plate with 2 deg negative trim wedge
    12v lithium battery
    36v lithium battery
    30 performer 4 ET (I might be selling this prop soon)
    Last edited by hyperflow; 08-03-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234