Mercury Zip Ties, which ones have the radius on the head?

Doing some work and i am finding three different size zip ties for holding tubes to nipples.

69355, Tie Strap 5.50"
    816311T, Tie Strap 8.00"
    56762, Tie Strap 4.00"

Which ones have the radius?
    Thanks
    David OH, Lake Erie
    2004, Boston Whaler 240 Outrage
    Twin 150 Mercury Optimax
    OT946111
    OT973175

2. Member
    bottom 2 for sure, 56762 is for small lines
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I don't think the bottom one, 4.00", has the radius. I am changing an oil pump and just pulled the lines, no radius. So unless someone as already been in there and changed them, no radius on the 4.00"

The 8.00" for sure has the radius.

Not sure about the 5.50",
    I ordered some 5.50" from a mercury dealer and they didn't come with the radius, but i am not confident i got the real deal OEM part.
    David OH, Lake Erie
    2004, Boston Whaler 240 Outrage
    Twin 150 Mercury Optimax
    OT946111
    OT973175

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Correct. 816311T is the only one that is a Radius Head. The others are simply a high-quality (traditional) tie-wrap of a specific size and length.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    i must have gotten these small radius ones from somewhere else , but i got um
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Wish I knew where... perhaps they are one of the other numbers. REALLY prefer that style!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    im digging

8. Member
    There is a non-Mercury source, PMs sent.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax