Lowrance Ghost on a Bullet

Anyone have a Ghost mounted on their rig ? would love to see some pics of how they look on a 20XRD or XD.

2. Member
    Here’s 1 pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    Another.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    Here’s 1 pic
    How do you like the trolling motor itself? I'm looking hard at this option as well! Did you get the 47 or 52? If you got the 47 does it stay in the water?

5. Member
    I have a Ghost on my 2003 20XDC, and love it. I have a 47" and no issues with a 250R and (2) 10' power poles hanging off the rear. They for sure have a bulky look to me, but I don't think they look too bad. My dad just bought a new Garmin and it looks pretty slick, very compact and small compared to the Ghost.

6. Member
    Thanks for the pics H-flow !

7. Member
    Anyone have a Ghost mounted using traditional mounting vs. the Tennessee mounting ? I would like to use the existing mounting holes.
    I really appreciate the help guys, I have had 2 motorguides since buy my boat new in 2002 and its time for some type of anchor/spot lock system.
    Or maybe Ill just by an anchor ..lol

8. Member
    The motor is a 47", I love it. Does everything better then my MG X5.

I'm putting another ghost on my 21SDC.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon20xrd View Post
    Anyone have a Ghost mounted using traditional mounting vs. the Tennessee mounting ? I would like to use the existing mounting holes.
    I really appreciate the help guys, I have had 2 motorguides since buy my boat new in 2002 and its time for some type of anchor/spot lock system.
    Or maybe Ill just by an anchor ..lol
    Traditional on mine
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

10. Member
    Ok, cool that looks better then I thought it would with the funky lowrance head design.
    Thanks DJ

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon20xrd View Post
    Ok, cool that looks better then I thought it would with the funky lowrance head design.
    Thanks DJ
    you get use to it. I like it better now. I look at the older units now and I find it looks cheap.

12. Member
    Well, I pulled trigger on a new ghost TM. A good deal too if you can find one. 5% discount , no sales tax and free shipping. Should be here next week, hopefully it will arrive undamaged. Thanks for the help guys !

13. Member
    I don't have a pic but I mounted my Ghost traditional and love it. No issues.

14. Member
    Update, I purchased a Ghost 3 weeks ago , mounted it and tested it on 4 different outings. No issues so far I have it paired to 2 hds9 live units. Still getting use so the steering motor noise from the head. It is a bit more quite then my friends Ultrex so nothing abnormal, just something to get use too. I gained .5 mph from my MG 82 tour which is important to us bullet guys...lol. Max speed is 3.5mph. I have lithium batteries and after fish for 6 hours I only use about 10-15 % of battery life. This not in high wind by any means but an improvement over the MG by 5%. I could fish for 3 days no problem, or 2 long days. The pedal is pretty sensitive and I have to train myself no to bump it with my foot while in anchor mode or it will turn off. It is very quite below the 5 speed setting, above that and I can hear just a faint motor whine, much less than the MG. Looks BIG on the nose of the bullet mounted traditional style, due to the 360 degree break away hub but Im getting use to it. The anchor lock works great and the best feature for me, standing on the MG pedal all day was getting to me ( getting older sucks ). The lift and deploy assist helps too. Over all very happy with it except for the price,,,geez. Thank for all the help guys.

15. Member
    Are you getting 3.5mph set on 24V? I was getting 4.0mph with mine on 36V

16. Member
    Yep, 24v (2) 12v lithiums