Brain Injury Association of Michigan Fishing Tournament

Please join us for the inaugural Brain Injury Association of Michigan Bass Tournament. This tournament is great opportunity to compete for trophies and prizes, and help raise money for a great cause. Registration is now open! Sign up today and save! Advanced registration is $50.00 (team or individual). Registration the morning of the tournament is allowed, but increases to $75. Any registrations received by July 19th will be entered into a drawing for Boat Number 1 in the blast off order. A weigh-in and award ceremony will take place immediately following the tournament. Standard tournament rules apply.

When: Saturday, August 7th
    Where: Kent Lake (Kensington Metro Park, West Boat Launch)
    Time: 6:30 AM - 10:30AM. Registration starts at 5:30AM

A big thank you to Bassmaster Elite Series Angler, Chad Pipkens, as well as Mark Jeffrys and Matt Pangrac at Bass Talk Live for their donations to this event.

Please use this link to register!
    https://secure.biami.org/np/clients/...n=1&event=1356

The Brain Injury Association of Michigan will also be hosting a learn to fish/brain injury survivor fishing derby immediately following the weigh-in and awards ceremony. We need anglers to stick around after the tournament to help survivors of brain injury learn how to fish and have a fun filled afternoon. If you are interested in helping out with this portion of the day, please check the "Competitive Bass Tournament + Volunteer" option on the registration form. Lunch will be provided to anyone who volunteers for the survivor fishing derby.

If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you on August 7th!
    Last edited by TimH; 07-06-2021 at 05:02 PM.

2. Member
    We are less than a month away from the BIAMI bass tournament. I am really hoping for a good turn out so we can raise some good money for the Brain Injury Association of Michigan. Please let me if you want to register in advance or if you plan to register the morning of the tournament. I hope to see you there!

Great job at getting this going Tim, sounds like a great time. Wish I could make it but I will be on Vacation that day. Hope you have a great turn out.
    Kyle Frick
    FrickerDude
    Frick-N-Fishin' Baits

I will also be on vacation at this time... Aug 7-14.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Due to very low interest in this event, the Brain Injury Association of Michigan Bass Tournament fundraiser, and the brain injury survivor "learn to fish" event/fishing derby in the afternoon have been canceled. We will try scheduling this event in 2022, so be on the look out for more information this winter.
    If you still wish to support the work and mission of the Brain Injury Association of Michigan, please consider making a donation by visiting their website www.biami.org. Support is needed now more than ever. Governor Gretchen Whitmer and the Michigan Legislature made massive changes to the auto no-fault insurance benefits victims of catastrophic auto accidents receive. This has resulted in many Michiganders living with a traumatic brain injury losing access to the care and rehabilitation they require. The Brain Injury Association of Michigan is very busy trying to help the population they serve navigate these very challenging times, and connect them with the limited resources that remain.