Thread: Grand

Grand

Going to get out for a mid week trip and miss the weekend crowds. How has the bite been since all the rain?

2. Member
    If you fish Grand much pay the $65/year for the app grandfishingintel.com. Super good/current info on everything bass on Grand with no mis-information. Schools of bass 15-20 feet deep. Need electronics to find though. I’m not affiliated with them…just a non tournament fisher!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie2 View Post
    If you fish Grand much pay the $65/year for the app grandfishingintel.com. Super good/current info on everything bass on Grand with no mis-information. Schools of bass 15-20 feet deep. Need electronics to find though. I’m not affiliated with them…just a non tournament fisher!
    agreed chance is a great guy..works hard at it...highly recommend
    TrackerUser

Thanks. I will check it out.

Gabes1, how did you do? I might get up there tomorrow
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

Went today and got on the water at 7am and put in at Hammerhead. No topwater bite chasing the shade line after the sun got up. Caught 5 or 6 on a shakey head and Ned rig on steeper banks. Zoom finesse worm in green pumpkin with a little chartreuse Dippin Dye on the tail. Then started hitting points with Carolina rig, cranks, football jigs and Bucktail jig. Caught another 7 on deep crankbaits. Throwing 6xd and old school Bomber Fat Free Shad in citrus color, with the biggest being 2.5 lbs. Got off the water at 3 with the jet skis and cruiser boats running around. Fished Drowning Creek most of the day. Also, my graph showed a thermocline at 20 feet. Hope this helps.

Good luck
    Last edited by gabes1; 07-10-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks for the info!
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com