Factory Ladder/ Emergency ladder

Does anyone have a factory ladder or Emergency ladder installed on their Phoenix with Power Poles?

It seems the eladder still offers a power pole mounting bracket but All Aboard does not offer a mounting bracket for power poles. My concern is that the step on either e ladder or all aboard may stick out to far when mounted to a power pole and possibly cause an issue.

I hope someone else swims from their boat from time to time and can provide a re-entry solution.

I can get in the boat, with a pair of shorts; not so sure about fully clothed?? but my wife can not and it would be nice to not need to find an area to beach the boat so she could go for a swim and get back in.

2. Member
    Drewtick sells one on here. I bought the eladder with power pole bracket.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phoenix 919/Sho 225/solix 15s/ultrex/blades

3. Member
    Mine has PP's and ladder bolted to my Bob's JP! Works fine.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have 2 options for the Brackets, one puts the ladder inline with the pole, the other keeps it tighter to the boat, if you have 2.0 blades you have to use the second option called the extended bracket

the are more pictures here https://drewcraft.com/product/emerge...for-powerpole/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    I've got the extended e-ladder, bought it direct. I did not know about the bracket for 2.0 Blades, currently mine does not have the side cover on the pole. I hate to spend more money on the other bracket. Maybe one day.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ed View Post
    I've got the extended e-ladder, bought it direct. I did not know about the bracket for 2.0 Blades, currently mine does not have the side cover on the pole. I hate to spend more money on the other bracket. Maybe one day.
    I like the original bracket best, have not decided which way I will go on my new one, I may leave off the side covers also,
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    OK so now I am confused about the brackets. I will be putting this on a 2021 919 bought 1 month ago. Which brackets would I need?
    also are there 2 models of the E- Ladder, standard and extended?

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjxds View Post
    OK so now I am confused about the brackets. I will be putting this on a 2021 919 bought 1 month ago. Which brackets would I need?
    also are there 2 models of the E- Ladder, standard and extended?
    the extended ladder means its a 3 step, not necessary on a Phoenix, the standard 2 step is plenty low enough

if you have 2.0 power pole blades you will need the extended bracket meaning its 2" further to the left to allow room for the side covers to go on the blade brackets
    info@drewcraft.com

How much farther down does the new ladder go down compaired to the stock ladder?

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtom View Post
    How much farther down does the new ladder go down compaired to the stock ladder?
    info@drewcraft.com

Thanks Drew

12. Member
    OK Drew, I will be placing an order later today.

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    ok 3 to 5 days to ship
    info@drewcraft.com

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtom View Post
    Drew what bracket would I need for a 2011 721 with 1st model of power poles?

Thanks

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdDavisKY View Post
    Drew what bracket would I need for a 2011 721 with 1st model of power poles?

Thanks
    standard bracket is whats in my video on my 919, I prefer that one with the original poles
    info@drewcraft.com

Drew, are there any options for mounting a boarding ladder to Talons? I have two 12' talons on my 921 Pro XP

17. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralbertina View Post
    Drew, are there any options for mounting a boarding ladder to Talons? I have two 12' talons on my 921 Pro XP
    I have heard it will work, but cant confirm, R&R does not make one for the tallons but if the 4 holes are the same pattern in the mounting bracket it should be possible
    info@drewcraft.com

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    standard bracket is whats in my video on my 919, I prefer that one with the original poles
    Thanks! Get done updating trolling motor and fish finders will be in touch.

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

19. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    If you buy a used Phoenix without poles, can you add a factory folding boarding letter?

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    If you buy a used Phoenix without poles, can you add a factory folding boarding letter?
    yes it bolts to the 2 motor mount bolts, https://thmarinesupplies.com/product...k-plate-ladder

I sale a bracket for the R&R ladder to bolt to the JackPlate
    info@drewcraft.com