RV Spots at Minnow Bucket

Has anyone ever used them? Planning a trip up and trying to decide whether to get a room for a few nights, or an RV spot. We usually stay at Hook Line and Sinker since they have great parking and nice rooms, but always eat/launch at MB. I called for pricing on RV spots but whomever answered had no clue of how much they RV spots are...
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

2. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    They are as good as any, I would suspect. I hear the restaurant there is a keeper too
    I've stayed in their motel, but the camp ground has been used for tournaments in the past, and it is not too large and appears clean with public restrooms.

3. Member
    The restaurant has always been great. We always stay next door at HLS but launch/eat at Minnow Bucket. The parking at the rooms there looks crowded and not easy to get in at times, thats why we stay at HLS...But if we stay for 4-5 day we may just take another truck and pull the RV depending on price and how decent they are...I called again today and was told to call back on pricing. I think we will just do our normal routine and stay next door, and eat/launch at MB.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo