2000 202 225 OX66 Prop Talk

Ok so here is my setup its a 00 202 Pro-V DC with a OX66 225 with a HPDI lower unit w/CB marine foil on a 15" Rapid Jack set at 1.5" below pad as a starting point. Looking to upgrade my prop because its currently running a Yamaha 27M prop that keeps trying to sling an ear, have had cracks repaired in it twice so far and its currently got anouther crack started. I haven't been able to really open the boat up because of this so I haven't attempted to raise the jackplate up yet to dial it in. Looking at going with a 26p TXP OT4 based off posts ive read off here and other sites. But just wanting to get some feedback from others with a similar setup that may have already been down this path first before I pull the trigger and end up wasting money. Any feedback or guidance is greatly appreciated. I understand current WOT rpm and speed are crucial for prop selection but I haven't really been able to gather that properly because of fear of slinging a blade.

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    25 or 26 TXP 3 blade or a 25 or 27 T-1.

3. Member
    I ran a 27” txp with 14” set back at 1.5 above pad 250 Pro XS 1.75 gears . Tournament load good hole shot, great mid-range . Top end 79- 80 gps .
    2000/ 202 blazer flat top . Great boat, fun to drive.