Thread: Triton Seats

Triton Seats

Does anyone know if triton seats are built at Triton or out sourced from Seating Company.

2. Member
    Try Quality Manufacturing Plus in White Bluff, TN. They build and recover all Triton Seats. I heard they also made the original seats too.

3. Member
    They are outsourced and come from Deans Top and Canvas. http://deanstop.com/

4. Member
    Thank you guys

5. Member
    If you still have your old seats, you might want to try a local custom car upholstery shop. Mine turned out great.3F917FC4-B44E-4741-80C6-D5B2BBBC6F0E.jpegA2A96064-8519-4B38-9964-B2D920B05308.jpeg

6. Member
    if you have the old seats Quality will duplicate them as best they can color wise ! They made/make all the Triton seats ! I had mine done this past December, with old bases and foam ! The foam was still in excellent condition for 21 yrs old and they came out awesome !

7. Member
    After sending my seats to Quality Marine and waiting 4 months I got them back about a month ago and just sent them back to get a few things corrected after having to correct the center seat myself.
    Despite them taking care of the shipping, at this point I sure couldn't recommend them in clear conscience.

I would go to a local reputable upholsterer. A good local shop can match your seats to the factory look and in most cases use better materials. We do this all the time.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com