Work must be slow at Basscat

I ordered a 15” coinbox March 3rd … they did tell me when I ordered it they were 12 weeks out when I called to find out what was going on now they’re telling me they’re six months out not sure where I’m at in the pecking order for a box. I am very patiently waiting😳😳😳
    2004 Ranger 520DVX Honda 225 8" Atas 80 Min-Kota Ultrex Vexilar Flashers Lowrance Raymarine 8' Blades

Most likely won’t really get a true answer until next week. They are usually closed during this time for vacation, inventory and shop cleaning. Skeleton staff at best through the holiday weekend.

3. Member
    Don’t feel so bad, I ordered seats in December and as of a few weeks ago no delivery date in sight. I get the problem, at least the old ones are still somewhat serviceable. Maybe they will throw in a free large, red BassCat sticker since the current one on my truck is faded.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonCat View Post
    Don’t feel so bad, I ordered seats in December and as of a few weeks ago no delivery date in sight. I get the problem, at least the old ones are still somewhat serviceable. Maybe they will throw in a free large, red BassCat sticker since the current one on my truck is faded.
    Ordered mine right at Christmas time and got them delivered a couple weeks back. Worth the wait!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
    Ordered mine right at Christmas time and got them delivered a couple weeks back. Worth the wait!
    I ordered mine December 15, will call next week.

6. Banned
    Basscat isn't slow but their Chinese parts vendors are. So called American companies have no shame. And before anyone calls me on it, Nitro is no different. This will all change when American companies start using American parts. They are already charging us like they do.

Unfortunately we can’t blame this seat parts issue on the Chinese. It is all on our seat vendor and we are holding dozens of seat orders going back to October 2020. Other seat companies can not support the build, nor can our Seat Dept. It’s one we are dependent on the vendor and they had too much product to build, they also are shifting their focus off aftermarket to strictly OEM parts. They have released one major client part assembly, to maintain production for others and it’s still just difficult.

we apologize for this issue, though we are handcuffed on this one.

8. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Everyone is having issues.

9. Member
    3 days after my complaining about not getting my coinbox it arrived at my back door July 5th…..very surprised….installed and very nice…..thanks BC
    2004 Ranger 520DVX Honda 225 8" Atas 80 Min-Kota Ultrex Vexilar Flashers Lowrance Raymarine 8' Blades

10. Member
    Skeeter is having the same problem, and I am sure most are. I ordered 2 extra seats for my 2021 Skeeter and I still don’t have a clue when I will get them. Ordered in December 2020
    2021 Skeeter ZXR21 Yamaha SHO 250
    1993 Ranger 372 Mercury 150 XR6

11. Member
    12 weeks doesn't sound so bad when I'm having to quote stuff out as far as 820 days for my job