Lithium batteries SDC/XRS

Anybody having issues with bow lift with lithium batteries? I know when i put them on my 20XD i lost a lot of bow lift. I'm assuming the longer boat would affect it more?

My new boat will have poles and a heavier 300R. So maybe balance out ?

2. Member
    Only problem I saw boat leans to drivers side after swapping to lithium when solo , I move weight to the compartments behind the passenger seat. Did not notice bow lift change but never had great bow lift anyway, the hole shot got better.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

3. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Once we get moved to Bama, I'm going to swap over to lithium and put poles on my XRS. So we will see.

4. Member
    I run lithium's in my Xrs. I went from 2 group 31 optimas to 3 12v ionics. I also have 10' blades. I noticed no negative changes to the attitude of my boat.
    SUSHII
    21XRS/SHO

5. Member
    Should be fine then. i'll never know the difference.

I just put Impulse Lithium’s in my 20 and and man it feels like the gas tank in empty….it threw my balance off a bit
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    I just put Impulse Lithium’s in my 20 and and man it feels like the gas tank in empty….it threw my balance off a bit
    yup. I moved all my batteries to the passenger side, I moved my trolling motor as far as I could put it to the passenger side. I also would put all the heavier gear on the passenger side while fishing.

I had lost speed at first. Couldn’t get the bow up, had to send my prop out to add some cup to it.

8. Member
    Hyperflow what prop are you running. I cracked my Bravo 1 XS that had cup added to help bow lift since I have a lithium trolling battery.
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D2kstang View Post
    Hyperflow what prop are you running. I cracked my Bravo 1 XS that had cup added to help bow lift since I have a lithium trolling battery.
    Dont have the boat yet. Still waiting for it, I ordered a new one may 6th.