21XDC So i got out today and tried a tempest plus 23p i picked up. I am a little confused here. The set up was the same as running the Rapture 21p with the exception of ptp height. With the tempest i raised to 4.00 from 4.75 figuring would work with this prop. The wot gained a couple mph with rpm at 5500 and not trimmed out as far as the rapture. Was difficult with the wake boats and enough room today. I was happy with the wot results thus far. Now the bad, trying to get on plane was a struggle at best sometimes i even backed out of it. I tried 3lg plugs then 2 open and 1lg and finally all open. The all open slipped to much but could eventually get on plane. With the other configurations it would go to 1500-2000 and struggle there to gain rpm to get on plane when it even could. The Rapture 21 got on plane very well compared to the tempest. Is the larger diameter of the tempest and the 23p just too much for this set up? Would a tempest 21p cure the getting on plane problems even with the larger diameter prop? Any advice recommendations is much appreciated.