Southeast La shift workers bass club

I work shift work at a chemical plant in southeast La, a couple guys from work and I were discussing how it would be fun to start a shift workers clubs fishing full day tournaments on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I dont really know how to get the ball rolling or if enough people would be interested. Just curious if any club like this already exist or how many people who work shift work or retirees would be interested in something like this?

2. Member
    Trying to turn a profit on that new bird huh? You could start by just making it like a cookie jar open deal at first see what kinda turnout you get. Grand point fishing club fishs back to back weekends because it’s more than half shift workers you sign up a month ahead. There’s some other things they do to also but I havnt fished with them in a while so I’ll let them chim in.

3. Member
    Would retired shift workers be eligible?

4. Member
    Yes, if we get it going it would open be anyone who is off during the week. I like the idea of a cookie jar type tournament that ben mentioned to see what kind of turn out we get, i will post on here and on facebook somewhere when we decide to have the tournament.