Airboat Concession out of Trout Creek

Just a heads up if in the area, the operators of the airboats taking tourists out are not friendly to bass fishermen.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM64 View Post
    Just a heads up if in the area, the operators of the airboats taking tourists out are not friendly to bass fishermen.
    How do you mean? Never had an issue with them.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

3. Member
    This is true at times. I had one come close to me say 15-20 feet when they had plenty of room to pass further. I was fishing the edge of the pads. . Another time the young lady driving gave me plenty of room.

4. Member
    Last Tuesday AM, one of the young girl operators (who went to BTHS with my youngest) came around the corner where Palmo breaks into 6 mile wide open. Sher was tight to the bank and came within 30' of us. I raised my arms like WTF, she hangs a 180, throws us a wake, and tried to wash us down with prop wash.

With a boatload of tourists....priceless.

5. Member
    I can’t believe people pay to go on that tour. It’s pitiful.

6. Member
    Take video of them being reckless like that and submit the video to FWC. That outfit could be fined or licenses revoked for reckless operation.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com