Thread: availability

availability

I like the boats and are interested but I dont see how the company can grow if it will take 9 months to get a boat , Maybe one day I can get one when you can actually buy one. Thats longer than it took for me to buy my old stoker with 3 employees at their plant.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strokerxs View Post
    I like the boats and are interested but I dont see how the company can grow if it will take 9 months to get a boat , Maybe one day I can get one when you can actually buy one. Thats longer than it took for me to buy my old stoker with 3 employees at their plant.
    I’ll sell you mine. It is available now.

3. Member
    Also, production for every manufacturer has slowed to a crawl. Motors are still next to impossible to get from what I hear. Parts are hard to come by. Ballistic is selling them as fast as they can make them.

4. Member
    You got pics of yours you can post, Thanks

5. Member
    I have no idea how to post pics on here but if you PM me your number I can send them that way if you’re really interested.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBallistic View Post
    I have no idea how to post pics on here but if you PM me your number I can send them that way if you’re really interested.
    Or you can list it for sale on the Boats4Sale of BBC as others do.

7. Member
    I'm sure that there are a lot of things I don't know and maybe it is taking 9 months now. What I do know for sure is that Jim told me mine would be built within 8 weeks of payment and he was almost spot on. It took 9. It's on the way to Texas now and will be delivered to my house on Sunday by none other than Jim himself. I've been super impressed with the level of responsiveness to small changes and update requests. I'll start a new thread with some pics and details once she gets here.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkfishes View Post
    I'm sure that there are a lot of things I don't know and maybe it is taking 9 months now. What I do know for sure is that Jim told me mine would be built within 8 weeks of payment and he was almost spot on. It took 9. It's on the way to Texas now and will be delivered to my house on Sunday by none other than Jim himself. I've been super impressed with the level of responsiveness to small changes and update requests. I'll start a new thread with some pics and details once she gets here.

pictures first thing monday!!!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Or you can list it for sale on the Boats4Sale of BBC as others do.
    Boss response! Al has helped me sell a few to move up and I appreciate it!