Thread: Guns

Guns

Are your local dealers pretty much out of shotguns? I’ve been checking other stores not local and they have been out of stock on a lot of models. Bee looking for a 20 gauge pump or semi automatic and it’s pretty slim pickings.

We have plenty to choose from. If you'd like to talk to a local ffl I could set you up with a local store here.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Local dealers have zilch. One shop here in Bedford has closed all days only open Friday and part of the day on Saturday. The owner said no sense in opening up to show empty shelves and cases. Rural King has best selection of any place around.

4. Member
    Around here you have to be lucky to catch them when they get a new shipment in, nothing much in store but cheap junk, i have a new Sig handgun on order, was supposed to be in stock and delivery in 5-7 business days, that was a over a month ago, store won't give a refund will have to wait no matter how long it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by DougN68 View Post
    Around here you have to be lucky to catch them when they get a new shipment in, nothing much in store but cheap junk, i have a new Sig handgun on order, was supposed to be in stock and delivery in 5-7 business days, that was a over a month ago, store won't give a refund will have to wait no matter how long it takes.
    I'd ask for store credit and buy a different option.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Daves Guns in Holland is the best chance around here. Looks like you are 1.5 hr away
    SeaArk ZX200DC Mercury 115 FourStroke

7. Member
    Lots of turkish made crap available all over. If you want a B gun or a quality American brand they are hard to find.

8. Member
    check Sportsman's Outdoor Super Store, bought multiple guns from them.