Question Single Power Pole

Happy Monday all!
    I have never been on a boat with power poles or talons, so my question is how well does a single power pole hold? I have a light boat and the Texas wind does push me around a bit.. so am wondering would a single pole hold a Tracker 175 TXW well? I am just afraid that if I just went ahead and bought one and installed it (would be quite a while before I could afford 2) that my boat would just spin around on the single pole.

My tournament partner has just one on his boat and its better than nothing at all does the job for what we need it for

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    one is better then none for sure but one just becomes a big rotational point and you still have to use trolling motor to control bow in wind. get with me for pricing 2 may be more affordable then you think, our sportsman Package is on sale now and instock free shipping and no sales tax
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 06-29-2021 at 03:15 PM.

It will hold except on boat ramps or large rocks where it doesn't get to poke into the bottom some.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    Single works great for me, two would be better but one is better than none.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    one is better then none for sure but one just becomes a big rotational point and you still have to use trolling motor to control bow in wind. get with me for pricing 2 may be more affordable then you think, our sportsman Package is on sale now and instock free shipping and no sales tax
    This ∆∆∆∆
    Brad Krone