Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erie660 View Post
    I’ve had a repair done on my Ultrex there about 4 yrs ago. I would definitely go there for trolling motor issues but I’m not sure on wiring issues, didn’t know they did that.
    As far as the sea clear harness, yes you could do it a little cheaper but this is a quality made harness because I have one. My previous boat I re wired myself but I tried the sea clear this time with no regrets. There is no fuse block with the sea clear unlike regular wiring where most guys use a fuse block.
    Im hoping they know enough to figure out some voltage drop issues. I have no where else to go.
    And did they raise the price for the sea clear harness, it’s $400 now?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by datbasstho View Post
    Im hoping they know enough to figure out some voltage drop issues. I have no where else to go.
    And did they raise the price for the sea clear harness, it’s $400 now?
    Not sure if they raised the price I think I paid between 360-380. It wouldn’t surprise me if they raised the price, just like everything else! It comes with everything you will need the only thing you might need is 4 screws for the power cutoff switch. Your harness is wired through the switch so you can cut all power to your electronics at the end of the day.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erie660 View Post
    Not sure if they raised the price I think I paid between 360-380. It wouldn’t surprise me if they raised the price, just like everything else! It comes with everything you will need the only thing you might need is 4 screws for the power cutoff switch. Your harness is wired through the switch so you can cut all power to your electronics at the end of the day.
    Ah I see. Ok thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123