ISO Passenger console for a 2003 201 Pro XL

Still searching for a passenger console for 2003 201 Pro XL. My kids are getting beat up pretty good from the wind and am looking for a little extra protection from the elements. I believe other years such as 2003-2006 may work and other models such as a 200 Pro XL and possibly a 195 Pro XL. I thought I had found one off of my original post but somebody beat me to it.
    Willing to pay shipping or travel. Thanks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firemanstevec1 View Post
    Still searching for a passenger console for 2003 201 Pro XL. My kids are getting beat up pretty good from the wind and am looking for a little extra protection from the elements. I believe other years such as 2003-2006 may work and other models such as a 200 Pro XL and possibly a 195 Pro XL. I thought I had found one off of my original post but somebody beat me to it.
    Willing to pay shipping or travel. Thanks
    I know a guy who had one a year ago as I was looking for one, but ended up buying a boat with a dual console. I emailed him to see if he still has it. If he does, I'll connect you two.
    2006 Stratos 200 Pro XL

3. Member
    I confirmed he's still got it if you want it, just let me know and I'll send you his info. Thanks
    2006 Stratos 200 Pro XL

4. Member
    Thank you. I am definitely interested. Please send me his info. Thanks again.