Mississippi State Bulldogs make the CWS championship series!

Nice win by the Bulldogs this evening. Now we wait and see how they do against SEC opponent, Vanderbilt Commodores. Maybe State can finally make it happen and bring home a national championship.

Great game and should be a good series next week. Trying to get out there but don’t know if I can pull it off. Hail State!

3. Member
    I believe it will take 3 games to determine the next national champion. I would love 2 wins by the Bulldogs so we don’t have to sweat out a third game but Vandy has a talented team which makes a 2-0 game count favoring State seem very unlikely. I’ll cheer for them same as I have all year. Go State!

4. Member
    LSU fan here but pulling for State in the interim :) team has heart and wishing them the best.
    Respectfully,
    Captain Rab
    V1CO 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the
    world to put to shame the wise; and God has
    chosen the weak things of the world to put to
    shame the things which are mighty

5. Member
    National Champions! That has a nice sound to it. For MSU’s first national championship to come in baseball just feels right. Baseball has always been State’s sport where they’ve thrived and had opportunities to win it all but couldn’t quite get it done. Well their time has finally come and I’m proud to be a Bulldog! This was a special group of players and coaches who never stopped believing this season. Congratulations and thanks for representing Mississippi State University and our great state on the national stage.

6. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Congrats to those kids and the coaching staff... such a great bunch!

And to their fans, the absolute best in the game... way to represent at Omaha!

That place truly embraced the maroon and white.

Oh, and Go Eagles... SMTTT!
    Who controls John Gill?

7. Moderator
    That was fun to watch!!

8. Member
    Congratulations to MSU!

Hail State! I was able to get to Omaha Tuesday morning. Perfect timing ha I I didn’t have to sit through the first game. Awesome atmosphere. Congrats to the team. I actually stayed in the doubletree which was Vanderbilts team hotel. Met several of the players and they were very nice and class acts. Hail State! Also if you even somewhat like baseball make a trip to Omaha. It’s worth it and is an great town and awesome experience. I’m ready to go back next year!

10. Member
    Hail State!

11. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PumaMatt View Post
    Hail State! I was able to get to Omaha Tuesday morning. Perfect timing ha I I didn’t have to sit through the first game. Awesome atmosphere. Congrats to the team. I actually stayed in the doubletree which was Vanderbilts team hotel. Met several of the players and they were very nice and class acts. Hail State! Also if you even somewhat like baseball make a trip to Omaha. It’s worth it and is an great town and awesome experience. I’m ready to go back next year!

Glad you got to make the trip, Matt.

I really wanted to get up there this year, but couldn't swing it. Have never seen a pitch (in person) at TD Ameritrade, but have a lot of great memories from time in the stands during the CWS at Rosenblatt.

Congrats, again, to MSU... It's going to be a pretty cool opening day 2022 at Dudy Noble Field.
    Who controls John Gill?

12. Member
    Congrats to MSU! Strong comeback and a wipe out final game!
    My wife says we are going next year. It is on her bucket list.
    Now I get to try and figure out the ticket gig.

Quote Originally Posted by R83steve View Post
    Congratulations to MSU!
    +1
    I BELIEVE!!!!