Cobra 1710S fuel tank

Hello,
    I just acquired a 1998 Cobra 1710S . I went to fuel the boat since the gauge was almost on empty but did move a hair. When I filled it I pumped in 15 gallon. I found the build sheet which appears to indicate a 31 gallon tank. Does anyone know what came standard for the tank size? Maybe 31 was an option? or is there two tanks and I have not discovered the switch? I did find what appear to be a disconnected valve but assume is for the live well plumbing. Any input from you guys appreciated.

2. Member
    Single tank under the seats. Not 100% sure but 31 gallons seems right. The fuel sensor pickup isn't in a great space and doesn't seem to read the whole tank, especially if the boat isn't sitting level.

Sold my 1710 (or 180 if you want to do research on the boat on here) last year and really miss that boat. I regret not deciding to repower the boat and continue running it.

3. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar
    dixieman 18, you're correct. The 1710 (180) came standard with a 31 gallon gas tank.

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!