Trolling Motors In Stock?

I'm wanting to get my LiveScope installed on a new TM (replacing my 15 year old MotorGuide 75W) but it seems like nobody around me has any units in stock that would work on my Deep-V Alumacraft Navigator boat. Any board sponsors with available stock/prices ? Thanks !!

2. Banned
    BBG Marine

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    BBG Marine
    On vacation until July 5th per their website.

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    what kind are you looking for ?
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    what kind are you looking for ?
    Looking to replace my 15 year old MotorGuide 75W with an affordable TM that will let me install LiveScope on it and is able to follow a contour/edge/weedline. I've never had spot lock before so I'm not sold on needing it. Probably need a 60" shaft to use on my Deep-V boat. Hoping to stay under 2k. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRedd View Post
    Looking to replace my 15 year old MotorGuide 75W with an affordable TM that will let me install LiveScope on it and is able to follow a contour/edge/weedline. I've never had spot lock before so I'm not sold on needing it. Probably need a 60" shaft to use on my Deep-V boat. Hoping to stay under 2k. Hope that helps.
    You need spot lock! It will change your life!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

7. Member
    Still wondering if any board sponsors have any TMs in stock to replace my MotorGuide 75W bow mount w/60" shaft? Thanks !!

8. Member
    JT

2014 Ranger Z521C / Yamaha VMAX SHO 250 / IONIC Batteries
    Garmin 57” Force TM, ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv’s, LVS34

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    You need spot lock! It will change your life!
    What he said! I just added an Ultrex and every time out I wan to kick myself for not adding it sooner!
    Bass Boat
    Powered by an outboard
    Electronics at helm and up front
    Pulled by my truck

10. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    If you are still looking for a motor, I am told that Lakeside Marine & Service in Illinois just got a bunch in. They were advertising on Facebook with free UPS shipping.
    ~Sandy
    ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
    www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
    www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

11. Member
    Wow, still seems like everybody is still out of stock. Anybody have an idea as to when stores/businesses will get restocked? Thanks !!

12. Member
    Not all local stores will have accurate online availability.

For example, I was looking for an Ulterra just a few weeks ago. Nothing online anywhere with what I wanted. (80 or 112, 60” shaft, MSI, Link).

Local Scheels had two in stock, and one on display. But did not show any availability online.

Fleet Farm near me had on in stock, but did not show anything available online.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    Not all local stores will have accurate online availability.

For example, I was looking for an Ulterra just a few weeks ago. Nothing online anywhere with what I wanted. (80 or 112, 60” shaft, MSI, Link).

Local Scheels had two in stock, and one on display. But did not show any availability online.

Fleet Farm near me had on in stock, but did not show anything available online.
    I've called around the area and everybody claims they're out of stock. That's why I thought I'd inquire about board sponsors. No responses from them yet.

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    are you wanting another motorguide? you can get an Xi3 and add a wireless foot control , in stock for less then your price range
    may be a few other options, we have some stock but need to narrow down to a brand and style

so 60" shaft? 24v?,

or these are in stock also MINN KOTA TERROVA 80 TROLLING MOTOR W/I-PILOT & BLUETOOTH -- 24V-80LB-60"
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

15. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Neuse River Bait & Tackle -(252) 745-0708 just posted this morning that they will have 5 more 60" Terrova motors in stock today or tomorrow.
    ~Sandy
    ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
    www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
    www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

16. Member
    Call Andy at Drewcraft

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    are you wanting another motorguide? you can get an Xi3 and add a wireless foot control , in stock for less then your price range
    may be a few other options, we have some stock but need to narrow down to a brand and style

so 60" shaft? 24v?,

or these are in stock also MINN KOTA TERROVA 80 TROLLING MOTOR W/I-PILOT & BLUETOOTH -- 24V-80LB-60"
    My goal is to get the best value in a TM that will work with my recently purchased EchoMap 93SV & Livescope units. Looking for a 1 time installation that will hopefully be my final upgrade to my boat. My initial thought was the Garmin Force would be the obvious TM to work with the Garmin units but at more than 3k it's hard to call that a value investment. Current TM is a 60" MotorGuide W75 so I'm looking at a comparable TM. Thanks for the replies.

18. Banned
    What kind of integration with your Garmin unit are you looking to achieve? If it's just sonar then any trolling motor with built in sonar will work. If you are looking for navigation functions, like course plotting, pretty sure you're limited to the Garmin trolling motor.

Livescope can be mounted to any trolling motor.