CRACKED HULL UPDATE

Here it is folks. Tracker said screw you were not covering it. The welds are broke on the inside (stringers and ??) and they will not cover it. Lifetime warranty covers the outside of the hull ONLY! That's BS!!! Their welds gave way inside and they won't take responsibility for it. Total BS!!!!!!!!

2. Member
    Would have been more surprising to hear that they'll fix it or give you a new hull.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

3. Member
    I made a phone call and I also talked with another Tracker dealership. I found out that somebody is lying to somebody and this isn't over!!!!!

4. Banned
    Might be time to lawyer up

5. Member
    Heads up!! The warranty that you read online is false!! They changed the wording of the warranty in 2013 but it is NOT updated on the website. It reads that you're getting a lifetime warranty but your really not. Hull is covered for five years. The outside welds are covered for life but that doesn't do you any good when the problem lies on the inside and causes the cracks on the outside. More to come!!!!!!

6. Member
    That is jacked up and I will go read my warrantee docs after work today. I see you are in San Antonio.. I am just up North at Fort Hood and bought my 175TXW at the BPS in Round Rock 16 mos ago.
    IF that is indeed the case, what would your insurance cover for that?

7. Moderator
    That warranty sounds fishy. If it's posted on their site it should be honored.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCSr View Post
    That is jacked up and I will go read my warrantee docs after work today. I see you are in San Antonio.. I am just up North at Fort Hood and bought my 175TXW at the BPS in Round Rock 16 mos ago.
    IF that is indeed the case, what would your insurance cover for that?
    It's in the shop at a different (Tracker) location getting looked at by some folks that knows their stuff and care about their customers. I'm waiting to hear back from them at any time. Right now, no news is good news.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plbass View Post
    That warranty sounds fishy. If it's posted on their site it should be honored.
    They (Johnny Morris) doesn't care.