Running Active Target and LiveSight

I've been trying to run these together and had both running through my Live 16. I was getting some irritating lag on the LiveSight so started to change up the program. LiveSight still running through the Live 16 but moved the ethernet from the Active Target to my Live 12. The lag is gone. It was too much for the 16 to handle I guess. I really like this setup for alot of my applications. I run the AT on a pole in scout mode and have the LS on the TM for searching. So far so good.
    If anyone is experiencing lag issues, this might help.
    Could need more power going to the 16 too.

2. Member
    Would like to see some pics. Sounds like a good idea

So had this out today and there is some lag still but I can live with it I guess. I will tell you that LiveSight does have its place on.my boat. I doubt I will get rid of it anytime soon. AT scout and livesight forward seems to be pretty cool. The pallets on the LiveSight blow the AT away. They need to put these on AT.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    So had this out today and there is some lag still but I can live with it I guess. I will tell you that LiveSight does have its place on.my boat. I doubt I will get rid of it anytime soon. AT scout and livesight forward seems to be pretty cool. The pallets on the LiveSight blow the AT away. They need to put these on AT.
    I agree! I would love to see more pallet options in future updates to help make things pop out better using AT
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah

Got any screen shots
    --------------------------------------------
    Phillip Arrington
    Dover/Goodlettsville Tn

2017 Sponsoring Partners:
    C&O Marine, Mercury Marine, Goodlettsville Gun Shop, Cantrell's Market, Motorguide , YETI, Carrot Stix, Yum, GateWay Tire Service Center, StormR, SpoolTek, RodSox, Jewel Bait Company, U.S. Bass, Bobs Machine Shop, Lazyman Hooks, FishBum, Bass Militia, Rayus, and Jenko Fishing.

1999 Triton TR-21PD
    Mercury 300R

Also got a picture of how yours is setup?
    --------------------------------------------
    Phillip Arrington
    Dover/Goodlettsville Tn

2017 Sponsoring Partners:
    C&O Marine, Mercury Marine, Goodlettsville Gun Shop, Cantrell's Market, Motorguide , YETI, Carrot Stix, Yum, GateWay Tire Service Center, StormR, SpoolTek, RodSox, Jewel Bait Company, U.S. Bass, Bobs Machine Shop, Lazyman Hooks, FishBum, Bass Militia, Rayus, and Jenko Fishing.

1999 Triton TR-21PD
    Mercury 300R