Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    I am only getting one to work at a time. But thank you. Will use your code first
    It only shows one at a time, but I checked the prices everytime I added one and the discounts kept increasing.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    It only shows one at a time, but I checked the prices everytime I added one and the discounts kept increasing.

Thank You!!! You are correct Sir. I used 3. Shows i can get get gas 2.27.
    Now just keep updating us so. LOL
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

3. Member
    Just a heads up on a way to get some money back on gas, figured with filling up our trucks and boats we can all use it. I've been using the getupside app for a couple months now and it seems to be working great. You put in the last 4 numbers of your credit card (it is a legit app) and then you claim the savings and check in at the gas station when you get there and then it gives you cash back for every gallon. Around here it is mainly Phillips 66 and circle K stations. It's typically saves you around 10 cents a gallon, but I found you can Google promo codes and right now I am saving about 50 cents per gallon so $15 everytime I fill up. The codes I'm using right now (they will expire so you may need to Google new ones at some point)
    Ryan332842 (this is my code, saves you and me 15 cents a gallon the first time you use it)
    Shopper20 (extra 20 cents)
    7centbonus (extra 7 cents)
    100mil (extra 10 cents)
    You can just keep adding promo codes
    I've been using it for about 2 and a half months and have about $50 saved. You can cash out into PayPal accounts, have them send you a check, or get a gift card to several places including Amazon and cabelas. My coworker told me about it and it works great.
    Just put all those codes into my phone and went to the local Circle K and will get $.58 a gallon reward. What are you Googling to find the codes?
    2000 Ranger R83
    2000 Evinrude Ficht 150
    MG Trolling Motor
    Garmin ECHOMAP 63cv, Garmin Striker 7 (helm)
    Garmin ECHOMAP 93sv, ECHOMAP 73sv (bow)

"I've got the boat, the rods and reels, the lures . . . now if I could only catch some fish."

Quote Originally Posted by KYRANGERMAN View Post
    Just put all those codes into my phone and went to the local Circle K and will get $.58 a gallon reward. What are you Googling to find the codes?
    I just Googled getupside promo codes. They expire and new ones pop up. A lot of the codes you find will be people's referral codes which only work the first time you use it, but the ones that work are easy to find

5. Member
    I just Googled getupside promo codes. They expire and new ones pop up. A lot of the codes you find will be people's referral codes which only work the first time you use it, but the ones that work are easy to find
    Thanks. I'm going to get $8.70 off of my first fill up.
    2000 Ranger R83
    2000 Evinrude Ficht 150
    MG Trolling Motor
    Garmin ECHOMAP 63cv, Garmin Striker 7 (helm)
    Garmin ECHOMAP 93sv, ECHOMAP 73sv (bow)

"I've got the boat, the rods and reels, the lures . . . now if I could only catch some fish."

6. Member
    Thanks I will check it out.

What do they the app people get out of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Thanks I will check it out.

What do they the app people get out of this?
    They get a cut from the gas station. The gas station gets an increase in business from people using the app and the app people get a small cut of it.

8. Member
    My bud set me up about a month ago and so I stopped at a circle k and plugged everything in. It said I saved $.30 per gallon. Sweet! I thought. When I got home I got a message it didn't work because I didn't hold my mouth right or something.

I tried it one more time with the same result. I guess I'm just in too big a hurry to save money???

Quote Originally Posted by dbs1 View Post
    My bud set me up about a month ago and so I stopped at a circle k and plugged everything in. It said I saved $.30 per gallon. Sweet! I thought. When I got home I got a message it didn't work because I didn't hold my mouth right or something.

I tried it one more time with the same result. I guess I'm just in too big a hurry to save money???
    You have to claim it and then when you get to the gas station you have to check in. If you have a receipt you can also take a picture of it and submit it.

10. Member
    You have to claim it and then when you get to the gas station you have to check in. If you have a receipt you can also take a picture of it and submit it.
    Do you have to take a picture of the receipt? A lot of times the pumps are out of receipt paper here.

11. Member
    I think I looked into this before and it was a no go since you were limited on what stations it can be used at. Cool concept but lacking on implementation.

12. Banned
    nearest participating station is over 4 hours away. no thank you!

13. Member
    Don’t even see a place to enter promo codes. It popped up then I went to get a few on the post then it was gone.

thanks!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

15. Member
    Yesterday I installed the app, added some promo codes I found online, and gave it a try. It works! Thanks for sharing. I'm going through gas like crazy lately between work, driving my daughter to/from riding lessons (50 miles round trip 3 days a week), and hauling the boat all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Boondock View Post
    Don’t even see a place to enter promo codes. It popped up then I went to get a few on the post then it was gone.
    Click on the 3 lines in the upper left corner and go to your profile then just hit the edit next to promo codes. You can keep adding codes even though it will only show you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Do you have to take a picture of the receipt? A lot of times the pumps are out of receipt paper here.
    Only if you don't check in before hand. Personally when I know I need gas I open the app up and check the stations that are on my way home to see who has the best deal. Click on it to claim, you have up to 4 hours after claiming it. When I pull up to the pump, I open the app and it will prompt you to check in. Click the button and then fill up and that's it. You only need a picture of the receipt if you don't check in and want to redeem it later. I've never done it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    I think I looked into this before and it was a no go since you were limited on what stations it can be used at. Cool concept but lacking on implementation.
    Might want to look at it again, 2 new stations near me just joined yesterday. They are adding more stations all the time around me.

19. Member
    Saved 7 bucks the first time I used it.

20. Banned
    So stacking all these codes is great for the first 2 fill-ups and I think the 20 cent Instacart discount is good for 4 fill-ups. After those are gone it sounds like the app may be good for a few pennies, unless you have gotten allot of people to use your personal code?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast