Lose Bottom and Sidevue Problem

Garmin Striker 9 sv vivid - brand new. I’ve had a Striker 4, 5 & 7 and never this problem before. I bought the 9 about 2 weeks ago. I like to run my map on bottom half left, downvue bottom half right and sidevue the whole top half. Unless I have traditional sonar on the screen somewhere I lose bottom and GPS to record contours. It only affects downvue though and recording. My sidevue remains unchanged. Can’t seem to find anything via Google or YouTube that addresses the problem. Even if I’m not recording and just have my map up downvue loses bottom. I’ll lose bottom on downvue no matter what’s on the screen if traditional sonar isn’t one, that includes map only it loses depth.

Today a new problem cropped up. No matter the depth or direction or settings, the right side of sidevue was SUPER bright and showed no detail. I lowered brightness to get it normal looking but I had to lower it to 13% which made the left side solid black.

I started the day with fully charged battery and it still did this. Batter charge doesn’t seem to aid or hurt the two problems. I really hope I don’t have a defective transducer and have to wait forever for a new one, or have to re-run a new one either.

I took a pic of what sidevue was doing hopefully I can figure out how to post a pic and it shows up, real sunny today. I thought maybe moss or trash had gotten on it to make sidevue look like that but it was clean as a whistle, scratch free and never hit anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images