Thumbs Up Factory Tour yesterday

Drove up to the factory for a tour yesterday and came away with a new found appreciation for what it takes to make such an amazing product.

The attention to detail goes far beyond my expectations. The process is simply an eye-opening lesson as to the myriad of operations that have to occur to make such a quality product.

I want to thank Jackson for sharing his knowledge of the product lines and his enthusiasm in walking guests through the entire manufacturing process. It’s clear he is very knowledgable and his passion for the product is refreshing.
    Not to mention if one has any questions concerning BassCat upholstery or clothing, Dory will enthusiastically answer any and all questions one may have on these product lines.

Overall just a wonderful experience. My hats off to the entire crew out there. Will make the wait for my Eyra definitely worthwhile.

( note... whomever the TCU fan is who ordered the black fox/purple Eyra is ... you sir will be one happy customer as it was an absolutely GORGEOUS boat ! )

I would love to do this.

3. Member
    someday
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

4. Member
    Had the pleasure of doing one a couple of years ago with Mr. Pierce as my guide. He even took me to some areas that typically are not seen by the public. Very cool and a very nice man.

5. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    I took a tour there with Sherm and Rick several years ago. So impressive!
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

In watching Ken Smith's videos with Mr. Pierce, it's obvious that Mr. Pierce is VERY much a details and process oriented person. His knowledge and common-sense based logic is simply amazing. The man just oozes integrity. It's also amazing and refreshing in this day and age to see a savvy business person that WILL NOT compromise on the quality of their product. Not very common any more, but Mr. Pierce has obviously learned what it so hard to teach younger business persons anymore...which is that in the long term, you make money on REPEAT BUSINESS rather than all at one time. It simply amazes me the number of supposedly good business minds that simply don't understand that.

I very much would like to tour the facility sometime.