2006 Bass Master Classic Edition - TR21X

Must start by saying this is my first fiberglass boat and I’m super excited as it is a huge upgrade from my ‘03 Bass Tracker.
    I’m looking for a passenger console - preferably white in color - also looking for the best boat cover that will accommodate the Garmin Force that’s on their. Original fishing seats and center seat would also be nice to acquire. Please reach out if you guys have some helpful information. The typical google and eBay searches didn’t show up with anything. Thanks for having a look! Please help if able!!

2. Member
    If you have the original seats still in the boat you can get new covers or reupholstered.

3. Member
    Start by a google of C&O marine for any parts and pieces you may need. A console will be hard to come by unless someone on here has one they would part with. They are affiliated with Quality Manfacturing that does great upholstery work as well.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100

4. Member
    Bunch Marine up in Harriman is worth a call/email. They are/were a big Triton dealer and stock a lot of parts and accessories. Good folks as well.

5. Member
    Thanks for the info. Still no luck on console but do have the seats covered. C&O seems to be good to work with.

6. Member
    I just got my seats back from C&O a few weeks ago after sending them in last January and already had the triton decals come off and the seat backs about to poke though the fabric. Where they didn't get them padded there properly and I'm sure I'll have those backs come through the material in not much time.
    Carol there is a peach, but don't expect a timely delivery or much communication in the process.