Thread: LakeVu East Map

LakeVu East Map

Does anyone have a Lake listing for LakeVü g3 Ultra | LVUS106F? The website image shows the map stretching out into Oklahoma/TX/KS but the description says east of Mississippi river. Kind of surprising for the line to be 400 miles west of the description. It is probably on Garmin's website, I just can't find it.

2. Member
    I've never been able to find a definitive list. Lakes.garmin.com doesn't appear to list products associated with a particular lake, just features for the lake. FWIW, I have the East map and it definitely extends west past the Mississippi. I just checked Active Captain and can download tiles in eastern ND, SD, TX, etc. Seems to be consistent with the outline drawn on the website that you referenced.

Yes, there is some overlap in coverage between the East and West cards. The coverage outline on the website accurately shows the area covered by each card.
    Garmin Pro Team

4. Member
    Thanks.
    It is good that the map outline is accurate, that helps me with Missouri. What I’m most curious about are Lake Fork, Grand Lake (OK), Rayburn and Toledo Bend.
    Are they on both east and west, or just west? The line for east looks like it runs awfully close to Fork in particular.

Lake Fork is not on the East card, but Rayburn, Toledo, and Grand are.
    Garmin Pro Team