Panfish - Kerr Lake

I know this is a bass board but any pointers from those familiar with Kerr lake can point me to some spots where I might have luck this coming weekend? Tired of fighting crowds at Falls.

Thanks in advance!

2. Member
    Kerr does definitely spread out better than Falls. In the summertime you should be able to find plenty of bream in the back of any of the main lake or nutbush creek area pockets. Put in at county line and go to the back of any of those pockets in that area and you'll find them cruising shallow.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    Kerr does definitely spread out better than Falls. In the summertime you should be able to find plenty of bream in the back of any of the main lake or nutbush creek area pockets. Put in at county line and go to the back of any of those pockets in that area and you'll find them cruising shallow.
    I was thinking of Nutbush creek so good to hear. Yeah Falls is more like a river - Kerr is big water which helps.

4. Banned
    My wife fishes a popping bug for fly rods on her Zebco with a pegged weighted bobber about 2 feet above the popper and does quite well while i am bass fishing.