Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Lets speculate on STEALTH PROJECT.....

Thought it might be interesting to see what everyones speculation is on the new Stealth Project boat. Is it a wide body, deck layout, etc. What we do know is it is an entirely new hull. Also new soft touch features will be available. I have no doubt it will be a killer boat. BCB doesn't just push out products to get them to market. I haven't been this excited about a new boat release ever. Not that I will be getting one, but can't wait to see the direction BCB is headed. Would love to hear what you guys think.
    Last edited by RTRCraft; 06-21-2021 at 09:50 AM.

3 years in the making, I believe it will be spectacular.
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

3. Member
    I’m hoping for an intracoastal version…

4. Member
    A wide body 21 and change footer with Puma like storage. That 21 foot boat is missing in their line up and they have (had) 4 20 foot models. I can foresee an argument with my wife when I tell her I'm getting one. I'll wait a few years though. My Lynx is all I really need!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    A wide body 21 and change footer with Puma like storage. That 21 foot boat is missing in their line up and they have (had) 4 20 foot models. I can foresee an argument with my wife when I tell her I'm getting one. I'll wait a few years though. My Lynx is all I really need!
    Im with ya on the 21ft class boat. I also think it will be a wide body boat. When it comes to deck layout I'm leaning toward a coffin style layout like the Eyra or Caracal, but they might just surprise us all and go with a traditional layout. I feel like I have read a lot of guys comments saying that the unconventional deck layouts turn them away from a BCB. I currently have a Lynx that I absolutely love, but I have a feeling I'm going to like this new boat.

6. Member
    The Lynx is 20’8”? Doesn’t Rick refer to it as 21’? I could see possibly a model between the Caracal and Lynx in length with a P2 layout that’s wide like the Caracal and Lynx.

7. Member
    I too think it'll be a 21 footer

Is this Stealth Project a Lynx with a Puma top cap or something different? Been hearing about this
    Kevin R. Brown
    2020 Bass Cat Cougar
    2020 250 Mercury Pro XS 4-Stroke
    Mega Live & Mega 360
    Ionic Lithum Batteries
    1999 Bass Cat Jaguar
    99 Mercury 250efi

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jag9624 View Post
    Is this Stealth Project a Lynx with a Puma top cap or something different? Been hearing about this
    BCB said that it is not a remodel of an existing boat in their line up, but a completely new boat design.

10. Member
    The world’s stealthiest big cat, the leopard, spends much of its time off the ground, surveying prey below.

I believe it will be a wide body 18-footer, with a 200hp max…because 18-footers get deeper into the jungle, where the g-g-g-giant bigguns prowl.

It will feature a drone with purpose-built, dedicated storage. The drone will communicate with spot-lock on the Ultrex (only on a ‘Bird because we’re talking about a freaking drone here) for precise return-to-base landings, and will stream live view of your target structure or waypoint. It can even monitor competitors in real time (critical for bent pole pattern success!), though flight times and FAA regulations inhibit this function as a primary use for the stealthy drone. Social media content creators will love the multiple hover and follow modes for unique perspectives, including NMEA bridging to display data such as water depth, water temp, air temp, and more, directly on the screen. Multiple batteries can be maintained at, or restored to, a full charge using your current battery setup or charging from your outboard’s alternator. System expansion for this hexacopter include a deployable underwater video camera (35’ of cable to allow recording at up to 30’ depths), as well as bait-entanglement traps to stymie your competition.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    The world’s stealthiest big cat, the leopard, spends much of its time off the ground, surveying prey below.

I believe it will be a wide body 18-footer, with a 200hp max…because 18-footers get deeper into the jungle, where the g-g-g-giant bigguns prowl.

It will feature a drone with purpose-built, dedicated storage. The drone will communicate with spot-lock on the Ultrex (only on a ‘Bird because we’re talking about a freaking drone here) for precise return-to-base landings, and will stream live view of your target structure or waypoint. It can even monitor competitors in real time (critical for bent pole pattern success!), though flight times and FAA regulations inhibit this function as a primary use for the stealthy drone. Social media content creators will love the multiple hover and follow modes for unique perspectives, including NMEA bridging to display data such as water depth, water temp, air temp, and more, directly on the screen. Multiple batteries can be maintained at, or restored to, a full charge using your current battery setup or charging from your outboard’s alternator. System expansion for this hexacopter include a deployable underwater video camera (35’ of cable to allow recording at up to 30’ depths), as well as bait-entanglement traps to stymie your competition.
    I would love to see this. A boat that is similar to the Z518 and 18TRX but I have a feeling it would possibly cannibalize the P2? Maybe not. Very excited to see what they have coming down the line. Are these new models going to be shown at the dealer meeting?

12. Member
    True 21’.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus17 View Post
    True 21’.
    With a 250. It would fit the gap between the Caracal and Lynx.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahala View Post
    With a 250. It would fit the gap between the Caracal and Lynx.
    The Lynx is not considered a 21ft class boat coming it at 20’ 8”. If the Stealth Project boat does come in at 21ft it would fill the gap between the Lynx and Jag.

With that being said the Lynx hands down fishes and rides like a 21ft boat. That’s my opinion based off of owning a Lynx currently.
    Last edited by RTRCraft; 06-21-2021 at 05:16 PM.

15. Member
    21’ Eyra,extra length gets you the puma style net storage,give it a touch more width so rods can lay on the deck and still open rod lids,Rick has said before that a lil sanding to the Eyra pad will get you over 90 mph,so slick it up and I’m in.

16. Member
    A 21 wide body hybrid hull for the big water guys would be awesome.

17. BBC SPONSOR
    If they have a caracal type storage and width on a true 21' boat, take my money! haha
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman25 View Post
    If they have a caracal type storage and width on a true 21' boat, take my money! haha
    Yeah, that would be great. The Caracal net scabbard seems to me to be the best design of any boat, but I have never actually been in one so I don't really know. Do you think enough people would like that design?
    If you're too busy to go fishing, you're just too busy.

2010 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    Mercury Optimax ProXS 200

19. Member
    I say a wide body 20'4" rig.

I heard there will be a Lynx with a Puma type top cap for next year
    Kevin R. Brown
    2020 Bass Cat Cougar
    2020 250 Mercury Pro XS 4-Stroke
    Mega Live & Mega 360
    Ionic Lithum Batteries
    1999 Bass Cat Jaguar
    99 Mercury 250efi