Help with LiveScope mounting

Just got my 2021 Z21 Pro all broke in. I am about to mount my Garmin 106 and the livescope box. Where did you guys mount your black box? I was thinking the back by the console but my iPilot Humminbird box is mounted there. Trying to get the best place that is also out of the way.

2. Member
    I went in the starboard locker up front mounted on the wall of the box towards the center locker. I wanted to mount mine in the console, but it seemed like the transducer wiring was a little short.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I went in the starboard locker up front mounted on the wall of the box towards the center locker. I wanted to mount mine in the console, but it seemed like the transducer wiring was a little short.
    This is what I did on my Z18.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

Same here. I'd mount the transducer and run the wires. Before mounting the box is all
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I did the same thing with my z20. I also mounted a direct fuse box with a dedicated battery. Fuse box is on the aft wall.
    Dale Johnston
    Wichita, KS
    2019 nitro z20, mercury pro xs 250 four stroke