I bought the boat in July of 19. The first time I put it on the water, 11 mph was it with the 25 HP Mercury 4 stroke. So I drove the 2 hours back to the dealer. they put a 9 pitch prop on it. All seemed well until May when I fished a tournament on a 25 HP lake. We were boat 35 and got passed by boat 52! Top speed was about 11 mph. at about 4500 rpms. Alone I get about 22 at 5600. I have talked to others at the lake. Another had pretty much what I had with the same prop. But he had a hydrofoil. I made a post in another spot. some say more motor. but the thing is, if I am running a motor that some are using I should be running the 17 or 18 mph that they are running. Any advise or help would be helpful. I was in the dealer a few weeks ago and one of the salesman's father in law had the same boat. The salesman goes with him all the time. No issues whatsoever. I think the boat is going back Monday. Which means I will be without. Then have to make the two hour trip back to get it whenever they decide it is ready? Then who knows what they will want to charge me for something I feel that I shouldn't be charged fror.