Power Pole / JL Marine Customer Service

Stopped by the Power Pole booth at the Classic expo on Sunday (super cool display for those who didn't see it) and noticed they were making black spikes now. Said to one of my friends how much better I thought that would look on my boat. One of their reps walks over and we get to talking and make the same comment to him. He says "we can take of that." I asked him I needed to drop my poles and drive down the highway and send them a picture of the damage. He says nope, hands me a business card, and tells me to email him Monday morning. I did just that. When I came home from lunch today, sitting on my door step were 2 brand new black spikes for my poles. I have had a couple of issues they were always quick to help with or replace parts on for things that were actually malfunctioning, but I was blown away they would send me a new pair of spikes just because I wanted them at no charge. Fantastic customer service from them as always.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    There the best by far..

3. Member
    Power Pole hands down by far has the best customer service I have never had one bad experience with them. I had board go bad on a pump had a new in the mailbox a day later outstanding people over there.