Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NRXfever View Post
    Got mine the other day and I have to say it is not as light as I expected, however it is a beautiful and very very sensitive rod ... weight isn't bad either just kinda expected a little lighter
    I'm interested in the ML spinning when available again. Like to hear the weight of your medium.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phippy View Post
    I'm interested in the ML spinning when available again. Like to hear the weight of your medium.
    This one is the medium light I got.. finesse game special
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

Guys - these are going to be in stock very soon. All pre-orders will have priority shipment upon arrival.

4. Member

7’11” punch rod

How does this one compare to the the original 2 piece legendary 802?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    The all new 2021 Daiwa Steez AGS Compile-X rods are now available in limited quantities at The Tackle Trap! We were proud to introduce this impressive new series of 10 casting and 3 spinning models at the Bassmaster Classic last weekend. Most models are in stock and shipping now with pre-orders being accepted on the models that are out of stock. As soon as they are back in stock at Daiwa, more will be on the way to TT but have no specific ETA presently.

These are stunning rods to see in person, they are light, sensitive, and a joy to fish. Check them out at the links in blue below and enjoy the photos, thanks guys!

2021 Daiwa Steez AGS Compile-X Casting Rods
    2021 Daiwa Steez AGS Compile-X Spinning Rods

Quote Originally Posted by Danbalab View Post
    How does this one compare to the the original 2 piece legendary 802?
    The new Steez AGS 7'11"XH Flip Pitch Punch was modeled directly after the original legendary 802HFB. I have the 802 as well and the new 2021 Steez rod is lighter, more sensitive, and is extremely close in action and power to the original. I've used the new model for punching, "flipping", pitching, even fished big jigs/worms off shore with it. It isn't a one trick pony broom stick type rod.

In stock and shipping all models except 76MML "The One" Spinning rod. Pre-orders have priority and many have already been shipped!
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 08-12-2021 at 04:43 PM.

7. Member
    Big bump for the great guys over at TackleTrap who are always up for taking more of my money. Ordered the 6'9 Target Sniper this weekend and shipping info says I should already have it by Wednesday... cant wait to try this sucker out. I've been looking for the perfect jig skipping rod for a while and hopefully this will be it. I got my Antares all cleaned up and ready to head to the pond once the rod gets here... it's even sporting a ZPI handle that like most things, was bought from the TT guys. Thanks Bronzefly for helping me narrow down what I was going to purchase too.

2019 NITRO Z19 w/ MERCURY 200 ProXS 4Stroke

If I were to step on an AGS guide after purchasing a Steez from you, can I get a replacement AGS guide from you or Daiwa? If so what is the cost of those AGS guides?

Thanks,

AK

Quote Originally Posted by 520runner View Post
    If I were to step on an AGS guide after purchasing a Steez from you, can I get a replacement AGS guide from you or Daiwa? If so what is the cost of those AGS guides?
    If you step on the guides, you will have to send the rod to Daiwa for repair. They do not sell nor send out AGS guides and only repair AGS guides at their US HQ presently. We are hopeful that another option will be available in the near future however.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan B View Post
    Big bump for the great guys over at TackleTrap who are always up for taking more of my money. Ordered the 6'9 Target Sniper this weekend and shipping info says I should already have it by Wednesday... cant wait to try this sucker out. I've been looking for the perfect jig skipping rod for a while and hopefully this will be it. I got my Antares all cleaned up and ready to head to the pond once the rod gets here... it's even sporting a ZPI handle that like most things, was bought from the TT guys. Thanks Bronzefly for helping me narrow down what I was going to purchase too.
    Thank you very much for the order and the kind words!

10. Member
    Incredible rods from an even more incredible tackle shop. These rods have that “it” factor. Very much enjoying them

Quote Originally Posted by Cserafin View Post
    Incredible rods from an even more incredible tackle shop. These rods have that “it” factor. Very much enjoying them
    Thank you!

Now that more of these are out there, the reviews are coming in hot. Daiwa has something very special in the new 21 Steez AGS line up. High end rod guys, or guys who have always wanted to try a high end rod, these are more than worthy of your consideration. I know high end rods well, and these exceed expectations. A few models have already sold out, but plenty more are on order and pre-orders for those few are open and filled first come first served.

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    What is the "Compile"
    What were the changes in the Spinning.?

Pretty interested in the 7-1 ML probably in the fall.
    Well its on its way, just in time for Fall Smallies......Thank you Trap!

FINALLY - a solid re-stock of Steez AGS rods has landed. ALL models are back in stock except the 76MML and the 74XH.

FINALLY - a solid re-stock of Steez AGS rods has landed. ALL models are back in stock except the 76MML and the 74XH.
    76MML....Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    76MML....Soon!
    It's on the way!

ALL THREE Steez AGS spinning models are finally back in stock. All casting models are also finally back in stock. TT is closed Monday and will resume shipping on Tuesday!

It's on the way!

ALL THREE Steez AGS spinning models are finally back in stock. All casting models are also finally back in stock. TT is closed Monday and will resume shipping on Tuesday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12