2021 Z21 with Live and Ultrex?

Looking at a new Z21 at my dealer with a 12 Lowrance live console and a Ultrex w/link. No bow graph.

Get a Helix for the front and link it to the Ultrex? Or get another Live for the front?

How would you deal with this?
    2019 Ranger Z185
    veteran

2. Member
    I-pilot "link" is pointless without a humminbird. I would get a 12" helix g4nMDI up front with ethernet switch and order the live transducer version when available. If it has 12" lowrance live @ console i would also get the data nmea cable ran from the enigne to the lowrance for digital engine data also.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silas79 View Post
    I-pilot "link" is pointless without a humminbird. I would get a 12" helix g4nMDI up front with ethernet switch and order the live transducer version when available. If it has 12" lowrance live @ console i would also get the data nmea cable ran from the enigne to the lowrance for digital engine data also.
    Thank you. The boat has the Smartcraft option. Would you still do the nmea cable to the lowrance?
    2019 Ranger Z185
    veteran

4. Member
    I would. i'm not sure if you will capture more date than what the smart craft gauges will show you but you will see all the date on one screen instead of scrolling through the small led on the gauge. shouldn't be that expensive to do.
    There is a lowrance nmea adapter cable that should plug in to the smart craft backbone cable.

5. Member
    Honestly I never use the link features for my trolling motor so I wouldn’t miss it. I’d get another lowrance up front so you can share waypoints with the console.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package