JUST GOT 3 AMPED OUTDOORS 60AH LITHIUM AND A BIT WORRIED?

well first i will say never messed with lithium

But these things are like big power wheel batteries lol
    Litterly i can palm one and it weighs nothing.

I am worried there so small will these things get me through a 8 hour tournament?

Anyone have any experience?
    Im running a force trolling motor
    On a 21ft z series ranger
    Currently have i believe 29 series walmart led acids in boat.
    Im honestly scared to install until i call amped again tomorrow thats how light and small they are.

I had 3 50ah on a 20’ Basscat. They never failed me in 8Hour + tournaments even in wind. I have heard if you fish wind AND current all day, they may not last.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Member
    I’ve been running 60 AH Amped lithium’s in my nitro Z-21 with a 36volt ultrex for two years now. I’ve never killed them and they charge unbelievably fast. Nothing but good things to say about them.

4. Member
    Well thats good to hear
    They just look so small and light!

5. Member
    i too have 60ah, the only way you will know is to see the amp draw. I run a 36v terrova and on setting 5 with my boat it draws about 8.5 amps. so that would indicate around 7 hours of straight rune time. on setting 10 its 29 amps so that would be 2 hours. of course that would be constant run time with no off time. I see no longer run times than my group 31 were but went from 180lbs of battery down to 51lbs.

6. Member
    Yeah, i am happy with run times of what i already had i needed to cut the weight adding 2nd house battery and poles, so that was main reason going lithium

7. Member
    How are you guys monitoring amount of use after a day fishing? These don't have a read out built in, right?

8. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonh36898 View Post
    They just look so small and light!
    I'm running 2 50ah Ionics and thought the same thing when they got delivered and unboxed. After a year of using, never an issue.....just fished a 9hr. tourny on Saturday and got home and had 77% left over on both batteries......everyone's fishing style is different so some may use less/more of the battery....but 60ah should be good.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonh36898 View Post
    Yeah, i am happy with run times of what i already had i needed to cut the weight adding 2nd house battery and poles, so that was main reason going lithium
    My batteries have a bluetooth bms which gives details of everything. total charge, what your amp draw is, charge remaining and a few other things. if you dont have bluetooth you would need a shunt style battery monitor

10. Member
    having a force trolling motor is going to help. As long as your not fishing in strong current you should be fine.