Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I bought the same boat and motor new. Blew the power head @ 103 hours. Sent the trailer back to Flippin, Arkansas and they sent a new trailer back. Been in the shop more than the water. Just traded It in on a 2021 Z518L, 200 Mercury Pro Xs 😎

2. Member
    Lund Pro V bass
    jerrysroadservice@gmail.com
    2017 Lund Pro V Bass 1875

3. Member
    Check out an 1875 Lund Regengade. Super wide and stable with great storage.

4. Member
    Lund Pro V Bass

5. Member
    The one you can afford with a reliable OB. That said, my son and I opted for Xpress. However, we weren't looking for a new rig either. Just a solid foundation to restore.

6. Member
    Lund has done quite a few improvements to the Renegade line for 2022.. including adding a new size.
    Check with your Lund dealer for details.

7. Member
    The reasons I'm not in an Xpress is my dealer doesn't sell them and I'm not driving 4 hours for service. I fished in an X17 and an X19 that my Uncle owned from 2002 to 2019. They are tanks and handle like glass boats. The X19 had a 150 VMax and it would hit 60. The extra 10mph from a 200 would be too much, for me. Now, I like the fishing layout of my RT188 much better - much bigger back deck and I like the center rod box. Xpress is a premium brand - they've only produced aluminum boats SINCE 1966! They are several thousand higher than the Rangers, but worth every penny.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

8. Member
    I hear you man - same here. Bought my boat when it was 4 yrs old, was "pristine" till I actually started using the OB on regular basis. Would shit the bed 50% of the time.

9. Member
    I have the red-headed step child of the Lund Pro V Bass, the Crestliner Basshawk. I’m sorry to say, but I like it. 1850 with a Merc 150 4s. Starts, floats, and fishes great. Seems well built. Don’t care about resale as I plan on running into the ground. I’m sure there are other great boats. Just my 2 cents.

10. Member
    I have the red-headed step child of the Lund Pro V Bass, the Crestliner Basshawk. I’m sorry to say, but I like it. 1850 with a Merc 150 4s. Starts, floats, and fishes great. Seems well built. Don’t care about resale as I plan on running into the ground. I’m sure there are other great boats. Just my 2 cents.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTide View Post
    The reasons I'm not in an Xpress is my dealer doesn't sell them and I'm not driving 4 hours for service. I fished in an X17 and an X19 that my Uncle owned from 2002 to 2019. They are tanks and handle like glass boats. The X19 had a 150 VMax and it would hit 60. The extra 10mph from a 200 would be too much, for me. Now, I like the fishing layout of my RT188 much better - much bigger back deck and I like the center rod box. Xpress is a premium brand - they've only produced aluminum boats SINCE 1966! They are several thousand higher than the Rangers, but worth every penny.
    Since you’re in Helena I assume your dealer is Airport Marine. They’re a good shop but if you’re interested in Xpress now or in the future check out Woods Surfside Marina in Cropwell on Logan Martin. That’s where I got mine. Should be an easy drive for you.

When I was shopping a couple years back the price of an X19 and a comparable RT198p was virtually the same.

12. Member
    Look at my signature. The hull is white trimmed
    in Gray on a color matching trailer. Everything is
    the lates and greatest. It has 12.5HRS on it. Its
    basically a NEW Garage Queen. $50.K puts it on the
    road to you and thats at least 5K cheaper than the
    cost to replace it. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.