Replacement Windshield for 96 Skeeter ZX190c

Hey guys does anyone know where I can get or have made a replacement windshield for 96 Skeeter ZX190c. Skeeter does not have one and I was hoping someone here might have a few ideas. Thanks.

2. Member
    Custom mold and tint can make you one. i think their website is getaboatwindshield.com.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpo17 View Post
    Custom mold and tint can make you one. i think their website is getaboatwindshield.com.
    Yeah, they are an option,BUT> I'm baffled that they don't have any cataloging when the do a windshield. they have nothing on a computer to pull up, no spec's from boats they've done, nothing at all. From what I've been told the cost is high, and takes a long time to get it done.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    Yeah, they are an option,BUT> I'm baffled that they don't have any cataloging when the do a windshield. they have nothing on a computer to pull up, no spec's from boats they've done, nothing at all. From what I've been told the cost is high, and takes a long time to get it done.
    I agree...I think they make the windshields for a majority of boats but don't keep track of what they go to. I'm sure the boat manufacture sends them a part number to be made and that's all the info they have.
    Fish have fins, they swim